Monday, January 11, 2021

 

Now on YouTube


Hello everyone. After quite a long hiatus, I have jumped full speed ahead into the world of YouTube. My new channel, The Pot Thickens, is the place for me to share my passion for food and the culture that goes along with it. My name is Greg Cook and I live in Fargo, North Dakota. I am a self taught cook and strive to make healthy, wholesome, plant-based foods from all over the world. In order to understand food, I like to burrow down to the roots of a recipe and learn about its origins. While I do try to make authentic international cuisine using authentic techniques, I'm also known for fusing different cuisines and making easy hacks to achieve flavor. Please join me as I share my trials and tribulations with you on this channel. Please subscribe and hit the notification bell to make sure you do not miss an episode. I can do a lot in the kitchen, but I can't grow this channel without your help. Thank you.

No comments: