I actually made this dish during Mardi Gras week but am only just now getting around to blog about it. It was Cajun inspired and thrown together at the last minute for a quick meal. This has some sliced chicken sausuage, red kidney beans, carrots, onions and garlic. I flavored it with some Old Bay seasoning and red chili powder. Some tomato paste and chicken broth helped create a wonderfully flavorful sauce to cook everything in.
Vlita With Grated Tomato
-
[image: Vlita With Grated Tomato]
This past summer I found some Vlita (amaranth) at a pop-up gardening while
picking up tomato and pepper plants. The vlit...
4 days ago

3 comments:
Wow, easy dish..this look yummy!
Yay for Mardi Gras and Cajun food!! This is a dish after my own heart! :-) It looks soooo good, Greg!
Looks great! I'll remember this for a quick supper.
Post a Comment